26 April 2010

Benchmark

I rode out to my friend Erik Zweig's place today. Nothing special about the ride, but for history sake it took me 64 minutes to get there and 74 to get back. Hmm I have already forgotten the exact minutes to return. The road is much rougher than last time I rode.

On Saturday I rode my favorite loop up the mountain. It was 50 minutes to ring road in the forest and 61 to the start of forest. I did six 3 minute intervals up to the ring road. I came down the single track on other side of Sambasha hill. Instead of screaming fast i took it slow and enjoyed the quiet of the pine forest.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Great blog. I have been looking some information on cycling in Tanzania. I am moving to Dar Es Salaam with my family this summer. I am planning to tour as well. I'd love to pick your brain on the subject. If you care to email me at jason.b.nicholson@gmail.com Cheers, Brad

    ReplyDelete