20 August 2012

Confessions

I have 3 confessions today.

1) I haven't done a bike ride other than commuting in two weeks.

2) I don't always like change (at least in technology)

3) Technology often stumps me.

On the weekend I know I have to go for a ride , then I sit around putter around, try to think of a ride, feel guilty for not riding. Do you feel sorry for me yet.

About 2 and 3.
Blogspot wants us all to update to a new format
"
The old Blogger interface will be removed in the coming months. Upgrade Now."
( and then they say I could lose formatting and layout)

Anyone else tired of 'advances' in technology?

And now on this blog, it doesn't give me a place to go to the dashboard or icon to add a post. I have to go in through the building blog to post something.

I am going to ride my bike, on a road I have ridden 100's to times . Then I host Erik "mdogo" Zweig and "shady" Pete Oneal for another world problem solving session.




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:04 pm

    I don't feel sorry for you at all?

    ReplyDelete